Anyone who owns an iPad knows exactly how important it is to maintain a professional look while still protecting your iPad. Once I received my iPad, finding a case like that was fairly difficult. Mint Cases is a company started by a guy who was in the same predicament as I was in. Once creating the Macbook Air sleeve, he then designed the iPad sleeve. Though there are many sleeves out there now for the iPad, lets see how these stand up to all of the others! Keep reading to learn more about this case and enter the contest to win one of these three awesome iPad sleeves.
First, I want to talk about the leather on this case because it is so nice. When they say, “genuine top-grain cowhide leather,” Mint Cases means it. The smooth feeling of this case rivals any other “premium” leather I have ever felt. The wool inside covers feel almost like a thin wool blanket. This case will keep your iPad snug enough so it does not slip out, but not too tight to make it easy to take in and out. Amazingly enough, the Mint Cases iPadsleeve will work with the iPad 2 and the New iPad (3rd and 4th generation). This makes this sleeve incredibly versatile.
After using this case for around the month, I am impressed that the sleeve still has the “premium” leather smell. Another proof that this is a quality product. The sleeve comes in dark brown, brown, burgundy, black, and tan. With one opening at the top of the sleeve, the volume and orientation/mute switch cannot be accessed while using the sleeve. On the contrary, this case is great if you want to store your iPad while charging. The team at Mint Cases was kind enough to let me host a giveaway with the black, brown, and dark brown sleeves. These earth colors still look great and would compliment either a black or white iPad with no problem.
With such high quality leather, the Mint Cases iPad sleeve is perfect for any leather or sleeve lover. One thing that needs to be noted about this sleeve is that it only can house the iPad with a screen protector. The Apple smart cover cannot be used while using this sleeve. With one disadvantage, this sleeve is perfect for everyday use or just when you need to look professional. Either way, for only $40, I recommend the Mint Cases iPad sleeve.
Because I received three of the New iPad sleeves from MintCases, I am going to give all of them away. The stipulations are the same as the last giveaway that I hosted. If there is no way for me to contact you, you will not receive the case. On that note, here is how to enter the giveaway:
- · Follow me on Twitter (no worries, I will follow back) (#1 Entry)
- · Re-tweet this Tweet or Comment on this post! (#2 Entry)
- · Re-tweet only once per day to increase your chances of winning! (#3 Entry)
- · Do all three to increase your chances of wining! (Optional)
- · If you tweet more than once per day, you will be disqualified.
- · There will be 3 winners.
- · The winners will be given a choice of the sleeve they win. First come first serve basis.
- · The giveaway ends two week from the date of this post on November 10th
- · The winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter or email.
- · If winner do not reply within 24 hours, someone else will take his or her place.